Done.

nano_07_winner_large

It's been a helluva ride this November.

Through work crises, the death of a fellow employee, Thanksgiving in TinyTown, a trip to a conference in Indy, a visit from my parents and being lost in Shawneetown, somehow I've managed to squeak out a novel.

It's not very good, but it's mine.

And it's DONE.

I'd be remiss without a few thank yous...

Thanks, as always, to my parents for their support and encouragement, and for being willing to leave Thanksgiving two days early so that I could write.

Thanks for Jen, for her dares, her snarky emails, and for kicking my ass in the wordcount until the end. Sorry there wasn't room for more bondage. ;-)

Thanks to De, for reading every word I write and encouraging me along the way.

And thanks to all the nameless, faceless readers who enjoy what I put on the page. You are the reason I write.

Until next year...

2 comments:

Jen said...

You distracted me with the lusty chapters - purposely. ;)

Denise said...

YAYAYAY! As always, I loved it. (Which makes me take offense at the "It's not very good" BS.) *wink*

Congrats!

And now we can concentrate solely on Tuxedo!Chad Friday...LOL