The Challenge

Okay. Here's how this works.

We, the crazy NaNo crowd, have THIRTY days to write a FIFTY-THOUSAND WORD novel.

This means words, words, and more words.

And with a time crunch, that means no going back, no editing, no tweaking, no finessing.

Just words.

This isn't going to be good. It isn't going to be polished and it sure as hell isn't going to be concise.

That's not the point.

The point is just balls-to-the-wall, full on writing for 30 days until we have a novel written. It's insane, but trust me, it's fun.

If you are going to be reading along, please note: I have no idea how often I'll be updating, so please navigate to the "chapter listings" to find past chapters, or to start at the beginning.

Words of encouragement, caffeinated beverages and your support are most appreciated. I write for myself, but oftentimes, I find myself writing much more for all of you.

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Jen said...

First to find it. ;)

Denise said...

I am SO proud of you for doing this again! And it will not suck - it will be awesome. =)

Anonymous said...

Gooooo Marissa! :-)